As a Licensed Professional Counselor and Board Certified Coach, I offer solution-focused counseling and career coaching in a comfortable and confidential environment.
Some of the challenges I help my clients address are:
- Career and Life Transition
- Stress Management
- Relationship Issues
- Chronic Illness
When I am not in a counseling or coaching session, you will often find me speaking at a professional association meeting, women’s conference, or leadership retreat. Among my greatest passions is speaking to individuals about overcoming adversity, building better relationships, and the importance of self-care.
On a personal note, I am a happily married wife and mom with a love for travel, reading biographies, and spending time with my family and friends. I also have a special interest in international women’s issues and recently joined the Fistula Foundation’s Love – a – Sister Program.
- Bachelor of Science, Human Resources, Park University
- Master of Education, Rehabilitation Counselor Education, University of Texas at Austin
- Master of Theological Studies (M.T.S.), Duke Divinity School
- Doctor of Education, Curriculum and Instruction, University of Denver (Expected 2018)
- Board Certified Coach
- Certified Job and Career Transition Coach
- Certified Life Purpose Coach®
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- National Career Development Association
- Career Planning and Adult Development Network
- Life Purpose Coaching Centers Intl®
- Licensed Professional Counselor – Private Practice
- Senior Career Specialist – Duke University Chapel
- Professional Development Specialist – Duke University